-
November 19th, 2001, 02:26 AM
#1
Ralph Snart
Guest
I have been accused of making this forum a joke.
I make jokes but there seems to be a complex misunderstanding if anyone thinks I take this anything less than deadly serious.
I appologise for my language!
Next subject:
This time I have F***ING HAD IT WITH MGI.
This one is going to THE STREET!
MGI's recent release is no less than infuriating.
I use MGI for a number of reasons. And have stuck with them because I saw promise in the system. (VW3)
I have had to deal with more bugs, glitches, FU*Kups and inconsistances waiting for their patches and downloads than I have ever seen in my life.
It has cost me a small fortune in lost income!
And now they have the nerve to release an auto generating video editing program for $100.00.
I agree and disagree with the concept. But the point is that I have worked my ass off finding ways around their problems; untill they finally managed to get around to fixing what was wrong with VW3.
Not that it wasn't a learning experience.
But had I wanted a FREAKING TOY i would have purchased a puzzle book!
I am not the sharpest knife in the box, but Christ!
ELUA or not these goof balls have cost me UNCOUNTED HOURS AND INCOME.
I would order and pay for this new product if I thought I could trust it.
Currently I am about as angry as I have ever been in my life.
So I say this MGI. I trusted you once.
i DARE YOU TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO REDEME YOURSELF!
Although I hope you can.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
how's that for serious
the first version of this post read something like:
GO* &&$% F#^&%&^@& Pi^%$&^#7. ^%$&^%&77673765.
BA%&^%&#%^& %&^#^&*&^**# ^&^%*^%*^**^%@&@%&^*^ son of a f$#^%^^%&^#ING $#^%$%$.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks